MACRA Quality Payment Program
The Texas A&M Regional Extension Center (REC) is offering a series of monthly webinars on the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). The webinars will provide detailed explanations of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM) incentive payment provisions, collectively referred to as the Quality Payment Program.
- Monthly Webinar on a MACRA/MIPS hot topic (12 webinars)
- 1 CME credit offered per webinar
- One hour (45 minutes of content, 15 minutes of Q&A)
- Webinars offered at three convenient times
- Hosted by a MIPS content expert from the Texas A&M REC
- *$50.00 (per webinar) – Individual Pay-As-You-Go
- $150.00 (12-month series) – Individual Series
- $250.00 (12-month series for all facility members) – Facility Series
*Prices subject to change for Individual Pay-As-You-Go or non-series sign-ups.
PaymentPayment must be made electronically by credit card.
Once payment is received, your outreach coordinator or another Texas A&M Regional Extension Center Team member will send the webinar registration link along with additional course information.
The Texas A&M Health Science Center Coastal Bend Health Education Center (CBHEC) is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
TAMHSC CBHEC designates this live educational activity for a maximum of (1) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
There is no commercial support for this activity.
Please contact our office for more information on this program 979-436-0417